Tuesday 24 September 2013

Clubstar Fellowship Art Team Update

I'm Gemma Noon, Senior Stylist at The Vinery and I recently entered a competition to win a coveted place on the British Hairdressing Clubstar Fellowship Art Team - and I was one of 6 people to win a place!

Last week I had my first session with my fellow Art Team members in London which was really exciting. I had a great time meeting everyone and getting to know them as we will all be working very closely with each other over the next twelve months.

It was a fantastic opportunity to share our inspirations, fashion 'loves' and bounce ideas around - getting feedback from the rest of the Art Team and sharing stories was a great way to bond and to also gain an insight into everybody's 'working' styles and what makes each one of us tick on a creative level!

My next session with the Clubstar Fellowship involves a stage appearance at Salon International London in October 2013, showcasing my artistic interpretations to the masses - I have to admit I'm a bit nervous but I am sure I can pull it off with ease! Keep an eye out for my next Art Team update and pictures from my stage debut!

Gemma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
The Vinery plays host to some of the region's top hair professionals. With a combination of experienced and trainee Stylists, Beauty Consultants and Creative Designers we are able to cater for every need!