Thursday 21 November 2013

Cloud 9 Touch Hits the Salon with a Swing!

This week The Vinery saw a new styling tool hitting the shelves..the Cloud 9 Touch, so obviously I wanted to have a play!

I collared one of my colleagues, Charlie, who has particularly thick and naturally wavy hair and asked her to model for me whilst I tried out the new C9 Touch Straighteners.

First of all I prepped her hair by using Sebastian Hydre Shampoo & Conditioner to add moisture to her naturally dry locks and then sprayed the hair down with Cloud 9 Magical Quick Dry Potion before blasting out excess water with the hairdryer.

I did a smooth blow-dry and then got to grips with the Cloud 9 Touch, which has two heat settings of 165 and 195 - I set the Touch to 195 degrees with a simple double-click and was really pleased with the results...and I think Charlie was pretty impressed too!




Cheers, Matt x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
The Vinery plays host to some of the region's top hair professionals. With a combination of experienced and trainee Stylists, Beauty Consultants and Creative Designers we are able to cater for every need!