Tuesday 26 November 2013

I’m heading to Clothes Show Live 2013


Hi I’m Rachel, resident Beauty Therapist at The Vinery and I can barely contain my excitement after finding out that I will be working backstage at Clothes Show Live 2013 in Birmingham this weekend!
I applied to work with the Make-Up Team at Clothes Show Live after hearing that they were looking for talented Make-Up Artists to work behind the scenes. I sent off some examples of my work from my portfolio and was over the moon when I received an email this week confirming that I had been selected..
Image

(Some examples of the portfolio work I submitted..working alongside Senior Stylist Gemma Noon for the TrendVision competition).

ImageImageImage
I will be working backstage with the models and hopefully some celebs too so watch this space!
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
The Vinery plays host to some of the region's top hair professionals. With a combination of experienced and trainee Stylists, Beauty Consultants and Creative Designers we are able to cater for every need!