Wednesday 9 October 2013

Assistant Mathew Flies Solo!

Hey everyone, my name is Mathew and I am Senior Assistant at The Vinery Hair Salon. I have been a team member at The Vinery for just over 12 months and I am close to finishing my first year at College.

I do a lot of in-salon training and today I did a Gents Cut + Finish thats very 'on-trend' and fashionable at the moment - short back and sides blended up to a quiff on top. I have been practising more and more with Gents Cuts recently and today I was so proud to have been able to carry out the majority of the Cut with only a small about of help from my In-Salon Mentor Gavin.

I have noticed a significant improvement in the length of time it takes me to do a Gents Cut+Finish, which I am really pleased about and its really boosting my confidence!

My model Harry told me that he was thrilled with his haircut which topped off a great training session today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
The Vinery plays host to some of the region's top hair professionals. With a combination of experienced and trainee Stylists, Beauty Consultants and Creative Designers we are able to cater for every need!