Thursday 31 October 2013

Retro Hair Competition!

This week Neal & Wolf launched a Retro Hair Competition and I decided to enter following several in-salon 'Hair Up' training sessions!

I love the vintage 40's and 50's pin up style and I found the ideal model in my friend Hayley who kindly volunteered to have her hair pinned for my competition entry.



Using Neal & Wolf Elevate I primed the hair, blow-dried with a large round bristle brush to create volume at the roots and then used the Cloud9 'O' to give the hair some real bounce.



Finally I pin-rolled the sides and fringe to create that signature 50's retro look which worked incredibly well on my model's hair.



Following a few last minute tweaks my model was ready for her photo....I was really pleased with the results!



Kirby x


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
The Vinery plays host to some of the region's top hair professionals. With a combination of experienced and trainee Stylists, Beauty Consultants and Creative Designers we are able to cater for every need!