Thursday 17 October 2013

Clubstar Fellowship - Salon International 2013

So last weekend was Salon International 2013 in London and there was a huge build up to this high profile Hairdressing event...particularly as I was making my stage debut!

I am a member of the new British Hairdressing Clubstar Art Team and this meant taking to the stage with my model Sarah to showcase my talents alongside the rest of my team. 

We had a 20 minute slot at the Salon International Show with which to impress the huge audience and I admit to being extremely nervous as this was my first time actually presenting my work on stage.


On Stage with model Sarah


I sourced my inspiration for the look from Fashion Designer Chloe Holland, who also provided the amazing clothing for the Show. I worked with different textures, using Shellac Shine Finish at the top with Matte curls at the bottom, separated down the middle with an intricate scalp plait which gave the hair 'spine like' definition to the entire look!


The models (Sarah 3rd from Right)

Posing with the rest of the Clubstar Art Team and our models


Looking forward now to my next stage appearance now I have my first one under my belt and cannot wait to work with the rest of the Clubstar Art Team again!

Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
The Vinery plays host to some of the region's top hair professionals. With a combination of experienced and trainee Stylists, Beauty Consultants and Creative Designers we are able to cater for every need!